Monday, December 31, 2012

Gonna be soon enough

aku ingt nk post mlm bia sesuai sikit nk masa tapi...
ok. 2012 will be say goodbye to me. tomorrow will be a very new year and new chapter. the 2012's book will be keep safely and new book will be colour and write beautifully with full of laugh and tears. InsyaAllah,
n next year me myself again typing about 2013 n ready to face 2014 if Allah still give me opportunity.

this year ajar aku new thing. haha,, will all the fellow classmate n also all the Quints. thanks everybody.

A very thank you I want to say to the One who give me the chance to live on His earth and world,, Alhamdulillah

bersyukur sangat dpt rasa tahun 2012 yg pastinya banyak membantu aku untuk ready facing akhirat.
dpt jumpa akk" osem yg pastinya awesome. dapat rasa mcm mana perasaan budak kelas last. nway xd la teruk sgt it's kind of precious experience. knowing closely to Yantie, Yan, Qistina n smue 4B. much appreciate.

thanks. n also ajar aku utk improve diri aku n x leka dgn dunia yg pastinya byk lagha. Alhamdulillah.

I'm really hope next year I'll keep improving myself to success either world or akhirat, InsyaAllah

doakan Islam tetap teguh, masyarakat Islam terutama aku sedar akan kepentingan kehidupan di akhirat itu and also I will get the opportunity to have a certificate or slip of SPM 2013 written 9A+ on it. InsyaAllah